Affle consolidates two of its leading messaging products under a unified SMS2.0 brand – Adgully
Affle, Asia’s leading mobile media company has consolidated its leading messaging products SMS2.0 and SMSLive under the unified SMS2.0 brand identity. The product SMS2.0 was launched in 2007 and SMSLive in 2010 and together they continue to achieve great success having got more than 20 million downloads till date. This unification in brand identity provides an easy way for users to identify with these enhanced messaging products and also helps Affle to implement a larger more cohesive communication strategy.
Under the brand SMS2.0, Affle will now offer two distinct products SMS2.0 and SMS2.0 Live. SMS2.0 will cater to basic Java phones whereas SMS2.0 Live will be available for all Symbian phones. The new and enhanced version of SM2.0 Live further blends social networking, free interactive content and rich media with enhanced messaging capabilities to give consumers a unique experience like never before.
With the new logo and brand name, SMS2.0 reinforces its position as a modern, technology driven, and consumer-friendly product. The colors used in the new logo denote the ‘freshness’ and represents renewed energy and attitude which will infuse the power of new experiences into the lives of its users.
By upgrading to SMS2.0 and SMS2.0 Live, users get the following benefits on their native SMS application:
– Improved messaging experience to add cool colours, smileys, signatures & much more on SMS
– social messaging blended on SMS (Facebook & Twitter)
– Enhanced messaging features to hide your SMS or plan it in advance
– Interactive content & search on the messaging screen
– Top and bottom toolbar – for quick access to messaging options
– Leaderboard style contesting to give users FREE prizes every week
To download the SMS2.0 and SMS2.0 Live, log on to: www.sms2.com